Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snow in San Francisco?


It was a very cold and wet drive home today from work. The temperature gauge in my car read 46°F when I left Foster City. By the time I got home to San Francisco and pulled into my garage, the temperature was 41°F. I’ve been hearing news reports that we may actually get snow at Twin Peaks tonight or tomorrow.

For tomorrow’s commute, I need to be diligent. I’ve been so out of practice with winter driving since I left Ohio many years ago. With all of the rain we’ve had this past week, it’s likely there’ll be black ice out there. While this chilly weather wreaks havoc on this annoying cough & cold, I’ve had numerous opportunities to pull out sweaters I can only wear in this kind of weather.

Oh boy.

photo courtesy of gaborcselle.com

No comments: