Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014 Highlights

As the end of 2014 arrives later this week, these were my personal highlights of the year.

January 28,2014 - Back to Work
After a 3 1/2 year absence, I returned to work full-time.

Job is very challenging yet fulfilling. The work I do is similar to what I've done in the past, but I now apply my previous skills and experience to a new industry - fueling. The majority of my work career has been in retail.

October 4, 2014 - Moved from San Francisco's Outer Sunset to Lakeside.

What I lost in parking and lack of storage, I gained in a bigger living space (including my bedroom), closer commute to work, and a 44% increase in cash flow because I share the rent of the house with a roommate.










October 29, 2014 - San Francisco Giants, 3rd World Series title in 5 years.

As they did in 2010 and 2012, the Giants were the underdogs against each opponent they faced in the 2014 post-season.

Defense, small ball, and a pitcher named Madison prevailed.





Wishing everyone a warm, joyous, safe and Happy New Year for 2015.

No comments: