Sunday, March 06, 2016

Congratulations Madison Stiffler, Whitehall Rams - Ohio High School Girls Bowling Champion

source: Whitehall Yearling Rams Athletics Facebook Page
2016 Whitehall Rams Varsity Girls Bowling Team
I am elated to hear my alma mater, Whitehall Yearling High School, now have boys and girls bowling teams. Had there been bowling as a team sport when I attended, I definitely would have tried out. Though the scores I'm seeing from the teams, I'm not sure I would have made varsity.

Thanks to updates from former neighbor and assistant volleyball coach Teresa Flesch-Netotian, I learned the girls bowling team made it to the state tournament this weekend. They bowled well, but missed the championship round by 9 pins.

Best of all, sophomore standout Madison Stiffler (pictured 3rd from right) finished as Individual Girls State Champion with an eye-popping 719 series. Congratulations Madison!

No comments: