Sunday, November 25, 2018

It's A Boy

Li -Chin baby shower
I missed last week's blog post as I was in Sacramento most of the day bowling in the annual California State Senior Bowling tournament.

Four days later on November 15, after 24 hours of labor, my sister-in-law Kat gave birth to a healthy 7 pound, 9 ounce boy. Mom and Dad are home resting comfortably.

Proud dad (my brother Sherman) has been sending Cindy and me pictures almost daily since his birth. And I can't get enough of them. The proud auntie in my saw his latest photo at 10 days old and he already looks like he's 3 months old.

Best part since his birth, he sat with dad watching Ohio State annihilate Michigan 62-39 yesterday. Never too early to begin father-son bonding traditions.

I'll close with a song dedicated to Kat and Sherman, Talking Heads's 1985 song, "Stay Up Late".

No comments: