Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Top 10 Blogging Cities

I read from SFGate's Technology Chronicles Nielsen's top 10 cities for blogging in 2007:
  1. Austin, TX
  2. Portland, OR
  3. SF Bay Area, CA
  4. Seattle, WA
  5. Honolulu, HI
  6. San Diego, CA
  7. Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
  8. Columbus, OH
  9. Nashville, TN
  10. Colorado Springs, CO

My initial thoughts would have the SF Bay Area #1, Austin #2, and Portland in the top 10, but lower, like #6 or #7. For me, the most surprising was to see my birthplace, Columbus, as number 8. I know 24 years is a long time to be away from a city, but I am still astounded by how much Columbus has grown in size and sophistication whenever I now visit.

No kidding. Sizewise (according to Wikipedia), Columbus is the 15th largest city in the United States. Right behind number 14, San Francisco.

Columbus, number 8???????????????????

No comments: