Friday, June 27, 2008

Love? Thy Neighbor


As usual, I'm taking in my daily dose of absorbing useless information online. It gets me first round selection at trivia games and keeps me busy on Facebook movie quizzes. But this power must be harnessed and not abused. However, this is not to say that offers of food and/or money will be immediately refused.

While perusing SFGate.com tonight, I came across an article on a website that enables frustrated folks to air their gripes (anonymous postings are accepted) about their not-so-pleasant living experiences at rottenneighbor.com.

In the 2 years we've lived here, we have a neighbor that fits that description to a tee. Slamming car hoods at 1 a.m., visitors who park and/or block other neighbors' driveways, dog howling, persistent but futile attempts to start cars. Visually, the house is a major eyesore.

I haven't placed a posting yet, but I might find myself doing so immediately upon finishing this blog entry. Grrr...the car door(s) just slammed for the fourth and fifth time in less than 10 minutes.

No comments: