Thursday, November 13, 2008

Voice to a face

The past 2 months have been nothing but reunions. First, it was seeing my family to celebrate my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Less than a week later, it was my 30th high school reunion. Now, it's connecting to former classmates and co-workers (mostly from my previous employer) on Facebook and LinkedIn.

If any of my Facebook friends find some of my comments about "seeing you for the first time" a bit strange, it's because 2 of my recent connections were former store/studio managers I knew over the years were people I only talked to over the phone. I've never met them in person. I talked to them so much that I would recognize their voices immediately when they'd call.

A small world now only smaller. And for me, not in a bad way.

No comments: