Saturday, March 03, 2012

Say it ain't so...que Serra Serra part 2

I blogged 2 days ago that Serra Bowl lost their lease and will close on April 15, 2012.  They posted the following on their Facebook page,

"The entire community is invited to Serra Bowl on Saturday, March 10, 2012 from noon to 3pm, in an effort to protest the proposed closing. Please come and show your support by peacefully gathering in our parking lot with as many people you can bring. We hope to see everyone who has ever bowled in our establishment or participated in "Kops & Kids Day", "Turkeybowl", "Fun Day", Junior, Senior or Adult bowling leagues! Let's all show the land owner how many people closing the Bowling Center will affect. Thank you all for caring."


This announcement is already on my Facebook page.  I plan to attend and show my support.  For anyone who's ever bowled or visited Serra, I hope you can make it too.

No comments: