Sunday, April 16, 2017

2016 - 2017 Bowling Stats - Season to Date

Monday night, Bel Mateo Bowl

Wednesday night, Classic Bowling Center

The above screenshots are taken from my Monday and Wednesday night leagues. It's my guess most bowlers don't know their weekly statistics, or like me, never really looked at them. Or you don't care because you're there for fun. Game and series score ranges are consistent across both leagues.

This past Wednesday, I set 2 personal records, 2 games above 200 in a series, and scratch series of 575. I have a total of 5 games of 200 or above for the 2016-17 season. Of the 5, I bowled 3 of them in the past 2 weeks.

Season in both leagues will end in 2 weeks, just before I head to Europe. Both teams in currently in 2nd. If we hang on, we'll be in contention to bowl for the bigger bucks in position round.

Wish me luck.

No comments: