Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018 Asian American Bowling Association - Lunar New Year Tournament Results

source: aababowling.com


In my little corner of the bowling world, it's nice to know that I can participate in local handicap tournaments, bowl well, and make out with some cash. Especially if I'm able to win back what I paid in entry fees. Anything more is icing on the cake.

For 2018's Asian American Bowling Association's Chinese New Year Tournament, my Wednesday league night teammate Jason Wu and I did that. We finished in a 4-way tie for 20th place among a total of 333 teams. We'll split $65.

To see the complete list of cash winners, go to http://www.aababowling.com

Next up, 2 April tournaments: San Francisco USBC's City Tournament at Sea Bowl, April 14 and 15. I'll likely be there on both dates, as a participant and SFUSBC board member. On April 22 and 23, I'll be in Reno for the Women's USBC Nationals at National Bowling Stadium.

No comments: