Sunday, August 25, 2019

Netflix Binge Watch - Halt and Catch Fire

source: imdb.com
L to R: Mackenzie Davis, Scoot McNairy, Lee Pace
I restarted my Netflix subscription about 3 months ago. There were a few movies I watched, but had a hard time finding anything bingeworthy as many others have.

That changed late last week. I caught a brief mention from a NY Times writer who said she was totally hooked on AMC TV series Halt and Catch Fire (2014-2017).

Started watching last week. The first 4 episodes of season 1 are a bit slow, but it's necessary to watch to build the story and characters.

By episode 5, I binge watched 3 episodes at 10:30 pm. Tonight, I finished up season 1 and am currently watching season 2, episode 2.  It's 40 episodes across 4 seasons.

I left my job at Gymboree in 1998 to work for an e-commerce startup. I returned to corporate retail in 2001. Which is what compelled me to watch. I'll likely finish watching the series on or around Labor Day.

Here's the trailer:

No comments: