Sunday, December 22, 2019

Black Friday Delivery Issues



Update on my big ticket Black Friday purchases. I am 0 for 2.

Big ticket item 1: Dining table from Hoot Judkins. Got delivered yesterday. Looks great. I can start using it.
Issue: gear that expands the table is broken. They didn't give me a date as to when they'll come back to fix it. My guess it won't be until after the holidays.

Big ticket item 2: Floyd queen platform bed. Finally pulled it out of the box this past week. I hoped with Ronnie helping out with home repairs yesterday that he could help me assemble the bed. I noticed one of the boxes I got was labeled "headboard".

I didn't order a headboard.

Issue: Steel legs and straps that were supposed to come in a separate box didn't come in. The above picture of the headboard along with 2 other photos of the shipment were emailed to Floyd Home Customer Service yesterday.

Hopefully this will be an afterthought by the time family comes for President's Day weekend.

No comments: